CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the popular Warwickshire Ring cruising circuit, featuring the charming (and lockless) Ashby Canal together with connecting routes from Fazeley to Sawley and Branston to Stoke Bruene. This title interprets over 200 hundred miles of canal to inspire you, on foot, on bicycle or afloat.
- Author BiographyMichael Pearson has been the author for 30 years of this well-known series and also the 'Iron Roads' series, plus 'Railway Holiday in Scotland', 'Coming up with the Goods', 'Me, My Morgan & the Midlands' and 'Journeys into Staffordshire'.
- Author(s)Michael Pearson
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- GenreWater Sports
- Series TitlePearson's Canal Companions
- Place of PublicationTatenhill Common, Staffs
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/05/2017
- Content Notecolour photographs & 49 colour maps
- Width210 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement9th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.