All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the inland counties of Cavan, Monaghan, and Armagh, an area stretching from the thinly populated uplands around the Cuilcagh Mountains and the cradle of the Shannon to the fertile Blackwater valley and southern shores of Lough Neagh.
- Author BiographyKevin Mulligan is an architectural historian.
- Author(s)Kevin V. Mulligan
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- Series TitlePevsner Architectural Guides: Buildings of Ireland
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight743 g
- Width121 mm
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.25Trending at £27.08
- £17.75Trending at £25.02
- £16.42Trending at £24.99
- £13.36Trending at £20.65
- £14.89Trending at £19.94
- £9.58Trending at £12.96
- £11.66Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.