All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA series that provides a look at the military airfields of the British Isles, aimed at historians and tourists. Each book includes a number of counties on a regional basis. Entries cover various military airfields within the counties, beginning from WW1. This fourth title focuses on South Western England, where WWII military aviation began.
- Author BiographyKen Delve left the RAF after a twenty-year flying career to become Editor of Flypast magazine and subsequently Editor-in-Chief with Key Publishing with responsibility for eight aviation magazines. An established author, he also lectures on RAF history.
- Author(s)Ken Delve
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2006
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleMilitary Airfields of Britain
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note250 b&w photographs and diagrams
- Weight600 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.