About this product
- DescriptionFootprint's South of France with Kids is packed with advice on where to go and what to see, all tailored for the family holiday. This guide also includes essential planning resources including regional highlights and where to eat & sleep on any budget.
- Author BiographyKathryn Tomasetti developed a teenage crush on the South of France during an Interrail trip in the early 1990s. It wasn't until 2005 that she made a permanent move there, by way of an anthropology degree at the University of Manchester and a career as a modern art curator across Europe and the Far East. Kathryn provides features and photographs for several travel, food and yoga magazines, where she can indulge her love for alternative travel. A self-confessed foodie, she rates her favourite restaurants as Mathias Dandine in La Lavandou and Le Merenda in Nice.
- Author(s)Kathryn Tomasetti,Tristan Rutherford
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication24/05/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint with Kids
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Content NoteFull colour photographs and maps throughout
- Weight363 g
- Width145 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.