All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys the contemporary history of the whole Southern Africa region encompassing economic, social, political, security, foreign policy, health, environmental and gender issues.
- Author BiographyJonathan Farley worked in the Department of History and International Affairs at the Royal Naval College, Greenwich, teaching mainly African and Middle East politics on naval officer courses. He retired in 1999.
- Author(s)Jonathan Farley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Making of the Contemporary World
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight224 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.