All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSouthern Anthropology, the history of Fison and Howitt's Kamilaroi and Kurnai is the biography of Kamilaroi and Kurnai (1880) written from both a historical and anthropological perspective. Southern Anthropology investigates the authors' work on Aboriginal and Pacific people and the reception of their book in metropolitan centres.
- Author BiographyHelen Gardner is an historian of colonialism, anthropology and mission in the Pacific Islands and Australia in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. Patrick McConvell is an anthropologist and linguist with particular interests in Indigenous Australia, interdisciplinary prehistory and kinship. He is engaged with the ARC Discovery Project 'Kin and Skin' (AustKin).
- Author(s)Helen Gardner,Patrick McConvell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/09/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Pacific History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight570 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.