All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionShows latitudinal gradients and distributional patterns, both at regional and global scales, which are the basis for the recognition of biochoremas or palaeobiogeographical units of different ranks. This title provides interesting insight into particular biogeographical questions, such as bipolarity and its origin.
- Author BiographyDr. Susana E. Damborenea has studied Natural Sciences (Geology) at the University of La Plata, Argentina, and at the University of Wales. She has had several teaching positions at the Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo of the Universidad Nacional de La Plata, Argentina. Her present position is Professor of Invertebrate Palaeontology at La Plata University, Argentina. She teaches graduate and postgraduate courses on Palaeontology. Her research interests include invertebrate palaeontology, Mesozoic South American molluscs (especially Jurassic of Argentina), bivalve systematics, biostratigraphy, palaeoecology of marine environments and palaeobiogeography of southern Hemisphere regions.
- Author(s)Javier Echevarria,Sonia Ros Franch,Susana E. Damborenea
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Earth System Sciences
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 34 colour illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight237 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.