Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection applies new theoretical approaches to the fiction and poetry of Southern writers ranging from Poe to Dickey, from Faulkner to Hurston. Departing from tradition, it suggests the diversity of critical tools that can now be used to deal with the Southern literature and culture.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1992
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJefferson Humphries
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.