CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection addresses the neglected state of scholarship on southern women dramatists by bringing together criticism on some important playwrights of the 20th century, including Beth Henley, Marsha Norman, and Lillian Hellman, as well as less studied writers such as Naomi Wallace.
- Author BiographyRobert L. McDonald is Associate Professor of English at Virginia Military Institute and editor of The Critical Response to Erskine Caldwell. Linda Rohrer Paige is Associate Professor of English at Georgia Southern University.
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byLinda Rohrer Paige,Robert L. McDonald
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.