Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an original and timely insight into the role that the domestic and international political economy played in the Eurozone sovereign debt crisis, combining an innovative theoretical framework with in-depth bond market analysis.
- Author BiographyDr Silvia Pepino is Senior Adviser at the Bank of England, UK. Previously, she worked at JPMorgan and at leading global macro funds. She has frequently been quoted in the international media. She holds a PhD from the London School of Economics and Political Science, the TRIUM MBA degree from New York University-Stern, HEC Paris and the LSE, and an MSc from Bocconi University in Milan.
- Author(s)Silvia Pepino
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteVIII, 176 p.
- Weight366 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.35
- £14.30Trending at £21.73
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.45
- £28.88Trending at £30.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.