Sovereignty After Empire: Comparing the Middle East and Central Asia by Edinburgh University Press (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.71+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £18.00Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by phillip3316
- Est. delivery by 21 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow does empire affect the route to successor sovereign states and their features? This systematic comparison of empires and their consequences for sovereignty applies theory to the political structures of states, and the differences between them, in the Middle East and Central Asia.
- Author BiographySally N. Cummings is Senior Lecturer in the School of International Relations at the University of St Andrews. Raymond Hinnebusch is Professor of International Relations and Middle East Politics at the University of St Andrews.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byRaymond Hinnesbusch,Sally N. Cummings
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.