Sovereignty and its Discontents: On the Primacy of Conflict and the Structure of the Political by William Rasch (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £61.60Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £33.65Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn contrast to many attempts to rethink the political in the wake of the collapse of traditional leftist projects, this text argues of the centrality of conflict in any notion of the political, as well as for the logical and/or ontological primacy of violence over peace .
- Author BiographyWilliam Rasch, PhD, is Associate Professor and Chair of Germanic Studies at Indiana University.
- Author(s)William Rasch
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/08/2004
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleBirkbeck Law Press
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Weight264 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.