Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers the effects of sovereignty and bilateralism on the Gibraltar dispute, and examines the resulting deficits of governance.
- Author BiographyKeith Azopardi is a Barrister who served in the Gibraltar Government for seven years, including a period as Deputy Chief Minister until 2003. Between 1998 and 2006 he played a key role in constitutional negotiations with the British Government, leading to the grant of the new Gibraltar Constitution of 2006.
- Author(s)Keith Azopardi
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/10/2009
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in International Law
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.