All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionWith an eye on the turn of the millennium this book canvasses some of the most important arguments in the sovereignty debate among international relations scholars. The essays look into selected aspects of that institution seeking to assess its contemporary significance and the extent to which its framework and modus operandi may be changing.
- Author BiographyRobert Jackson is the author/editor of eight books, including: The Global Covenant: On the Moral Foundations of International Society, Introduction to International Relations (Co--author Georg Sorensen, 1999), Quasi--States: Sovereignty, International Relations and the Third World (1990).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/01/2000
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitlePolitical Studies Special Issues
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight352 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byRobert Jackson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.