Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time in print a photographer ventures behind the Iron Curtain to sensitively and beautifully document abandonment, lost in time after the collapse of the Soviet Union. From East Germany through Ukraine, Bulgaria, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Mother Russia to the despair of crumbling Chernobyl.
- Author BiographyRebecca Litchfield is a fine art photographer and a former Professional Photographer of the Year.
- Author(s)Rebecca Litchfield
- PublisherPro-Actif Communications
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- Place of PublicationDarlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintCarpet Bombing Culture
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight300 g
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £14.79Trending at £16.84
- £4.82Trending at £7.46
- £7.65Trending at £9.97
- £5.74Trending at £7.90
- £6.02Trending at £9.95
- £7.49Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.