All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on a plethora of sources, including decades of contact with senior Soviet figures, Raymond Garthoff offers the most authoritative assessment to date of how Soviet leaders and intelligence chiefs understood-and misunderstood-the United States during the Cold War.
- Author BiographyRaymond L. Garthoff is a senior fellow (emeritus) at the Brookings Institution and served as US ambassador to Bulgaria and as a Cold War-era CIA analyst. His many books include A Journey through the Cold War, Detente and Confrontation: American-Soviet Relations from Nixon to Reagan, and The Great Transition: American-Soviet Relations and the End of the Cold War.
- Author(s)Raymond L. Garthoff
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content Note5 tables, 5 tables
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.