Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionMikhail Gorbachev's rise to power in 1985 signalled the beginning of significant improvements in Soviet-Israeli relations. This study describes how eased tensions between the USSR and Israel have been achieved and analyzes the Soviet Union's reasons for advancing diplomatic relations with Israel.
- Author BiographyROBERT OWEN FREEDMAN is Peggy Meyerhoff Pearlstone Professor of Political Science and Dean of the School of Graduate Studies at the Baltimore Hebrew University. He is the author of Economic Warfare in the Communist Bloc: A Study of Soviet Economic Pressure against Yugoslavia, Albania, and Communist China (Praeger, 1970) and Soviet Policy toward the Middle East Since 1970 (Praeger, 1975). He has contributed to a number of edited books on the subject of Soviet foreign policy and Middle East politics, and has served on a number of U.S. delegations to the Soviet Union for discussions of Middle East issues.
- Author(s)Robert O. Freedman
- Date of Publication30/03/1991
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe Washington Papers
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 150
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byWalter Laquer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.