Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- Series TitleThe Lebedev Physics Institute Series
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note76 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight419 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byD. V. Skobel Tsyn
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1964
- Table Of ContentsElectroluminescence of Crystals.- I. General Problems of Electroluminescent Crystals.- II. Electroluminescence of Zinc Sulfide.- Investigations of the Cathodoluminescence of Zinc Sulfide and Certain other Cathodoluminophors.- I. Estimate of the Energy Losses in Crystal Phosphors during Cathode Excitation and the Maximum Cathodoluminescence Yield.- II. Electron Energy Losses during Beam Transmission through a Luminophor Layer.- III. Study of the Luminescence, Brightness, and Efficiency Spectra of Cathodoluminescence as Functions of Excitation Conditions.- IV. Investigation of the Duration and the Decay Law of Cathodoluminescence and Their Relation to the Position and Occupation of Localization Sites of Electrons and Holes.- Bibliography of Work Performed in the Luminescence Laboratory of the P. N. Lebedev Physics Institute of the Ussr Academy of Sciences Between 1934 and 1961.- Translation Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.