All listings for this product
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £10.27Trending at £12.35
- £10.00Trending at £14.65
- £6.57Trending at £7.89
- £12.99Trending at £20.15
- £12.58Trending at £18.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.58
- £9.53Trending at £9.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe famous street food and home cooking of Singapore is presented in a unique way in this cookbook. Jo Marion Seow shares the treasured recipes from her aunt and uncle who sold street food, and those of her grandparents and parents who taught her to cook as a child.
- Author BiographyJo Marion Seow is a creative and enthusiastic home cook and a Domestic Science teacher. Her recipes have appeared in NTUC Lifestyle, the largest circulation magazine in Singapore
- Author(s)Jo Marion Seow
- PublisherLandmark Books Pte.Ltd ,Singapore
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintLandmark Books Pte.Ltd ,Singapore
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.