Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.49+ Delivery
- Very Good condition
- Sold by tartan-frog
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling chick lit writer Chris Manby's romantic comedy takes a look at the bitch-slapping world of the D-list celebrity.
- Author BiographyChrissie Manby is the author of twenty romantic comedies including A PROPER FAMILY HOLIDAY, THE MATCHBREAKER and SEVEN SUNNY DAYS. She has had several Sunday Times bestsellers and her novel about behaving badly after a break-up, GETTING OVER MR RIGHT, was nominated for the 2011 Melissa Nathan Award. Chrissie was raised in Gloucester, in the west of England, and now lives in London. Contrary to the popular conception of chick-lit writers, she is such a bad home-baker that her own father threatened to put her last creation on www.cakewrecks.com. She is, however, partial to white wine and shoes she can't walk in. You can follow her on Twitter @chrissiemanby, or visit her website www.chrissiemanby.co.uk to find out more.
- Author(s)Chrissie Manby
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Content Noten/a
- Weight220 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.00Trending at £4.48
- £5.10Trending at £7.15
- £7.61Trending at £7.76
- £21.95Trending at £22.74
- £15.00Trending at £16.53
- £2.59Trending at £2.85
- £4.99Trending at £8.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.