All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.79Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for space crews living and working in zero gravity, as well as for the community of scientists, physicians and engineers who support them. This work offers advice on physiological and medical problems of bone loss, kidney stones, motion sickness, muscle loss, loss of balance, orthostatic intolerance, weight loss, and more.
- Author BiographyJay C. Buckey, Jr., M.D. is Associate Professor of Medicine, Dartmouth Medical School, and Team Lead, Technology Development Team, National Space Biomedical Research Institute. He was a payload specialist astronaut on the STS-90, Neurolab Space Shuttle mission.
- Author(s)Jay C. Buckey
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note7 halftones, numerous tables and line drawings
- Weight661 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.