All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.18
About this product
- DescriptionHeterogeneous space, with its emphasis on differentiation, is more relevant to the contemporary condition, which encourages the mixing of space, than a much more static conception of Modernist space. This book provides a highly pertinent and contemporary understanding of space for a new generation of students and architects.
- Author BiographyMichael Hensel is Director of the EmTech Master Program at the Architectural Association and Professor for Research by Design at AHO the Oslo School of Architecture and Design. He is a member of the OCEAN Research and Design Network and board member of BIONIS the Biomimetics Network for Industrial Sustainability. Christopher Hight is Assistant Professor at Rice University, School of Architecture, Houston. Achim Menges is Professor for Computational Design and Director of the Institute for Computational Design at the Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning, Stuttgart University and Studio Master of the EmTech Master Program at the Architectural Association in London. He is a member of the OCEAN Research and Design Network.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2009
- Series TitleAD Reader
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width171 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAchim Menges,Christopher Hight,Michael U. Hensel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.