All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £16.79
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.99Trending at £24.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the development and application of highly precise astronomical space-time reference systems that refer to remote celestial objects rather than the motion of the Earth. Includes exercises with solutions, and illustrative files created in Maple.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. phil. nat. Michael Soffel is the director of the Lohrmann Observatory of the Technical University Dresden. He is an internationally known expert in relativistic celestial mechanics, relativistic astronomy and geodesy and experimental gravity research. He is the author of the book Relativity in Astrometry, Celestial Mechanics and Geodesy , Springer-Verlag (1989). Dr. Ing. Ralf Langhans is working in the field of planetary geodesy and has been teaching astronomical geodesy and various courses in engineering geodesy.
- Author(s)Michael Soffel,Ralf Langhans
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleAstronomy and Astrophysics Library
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 314 p.
- Weight654 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.