All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £24.31Trending at £34.98
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £9.56
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how images, texts and architectural form controlled movement of people through the various precincts in Classic Maya cities.
- Author BiographyAlexander Parmington is an archaeologist and heritage consultant at the Wurundjeri Tribe Land and Compensation Cultural Heritage Council Inc. in Melbourne, Australia. He has worked extensively in Australia, Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras. He has contributed articles to several journals and organizations, including Mexicon, the Minesterio de Cultura y Deportes, the Instituto de Antropologia e Historia and the Foundation for the Advancement of Mesoamerican Studies.
- Author(s)Alexander Parmington
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note115 b/w illus. 1 map 67 tables
- Weight1040 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.