Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together cutting edge experiments and theoretical treatments regarding space, time and motion in visual neuroscience and psychophysics.
- Author BiographyRomi Nijhawan is a Reader in Psychology at the University of Sussex, UK. In 1994 he introduced the phenomenon and the term 'flash-lag effect'. He continues to study its implications for the interaction of the animal with the environment. Beena Khurana is a Senior Lecturer in Psychology at the University of Sussex, UK. She is committed to the effective communication of science and has been honoured with a Lilly Teaching Fellowship at Cornell University and an Associated Students of CalTech Teaching Award at the California Institute of Technology.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note140 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight1300 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byBeena Khurana,Romi Nijhawan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.