Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
- £20.99Trending at £24.83
- £30.68Trending at £40.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis study, first published in 1990, relates the idea of spatial design in the major novels of Defoe, Fielding and Richardson to eighteenth-century architecture.
- Author(s)Simon Varey
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Eighteenth-Century English Literature and Thought
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.