All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series examines how scientists live and work in some of Earth's most extreme habitats.
- Author BiographyAngela Royston has been writing information books for children for many years, and has written nearly 300 books. She writes about extreme weather, forensic science, animals and anything she can research - she enjoys finding out and writing about new things. She also visits schools to talk to children about writing, and runs creative science writing workshops. When she's not writing, she listens to a range of music, which includes some jazz, Mozart and Mahler, and enjoys playing tennis and walking.
- Author(s)Angela Royston
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleResearch on the Edge
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight152 g
- Width211 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £7.70Trending at £10.00
- £3.83Trending at £6.00
- £6.45Trending at £7.00
- £5.35Trending at £5.85
- £7.36Trending at £10.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.