All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
About this product
- Author(s)Erik Seedhouse
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleSpringer-Praxis Books
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 77 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight441 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Table Of ContentsSpace X.- Flight Operations.- Dragon Development.- Dragon at the Space Station.- Dragon Delivers.- NASA's Crewed Development Program.- Dragon Lab.- Preparing for Crew.- Mars.
- Author BiographySeedhouse is a research scientist specializing in environmental life sciences and physiology, the subject in which he obtained his Ph.D. while working for the European Space Agency between 1996 and 1998. In 2009, he was one of the final candidates for selection as an astronaut in the CSA's Astronaut Recruitment Campaign. He is a certified commercial suborbital astronaut who will fly a payload mission in 2015/2016. Between 2008-2013 he was Director of Canada's Manned Centrifuge and Hypobaric Chamber Operations. He is also the Training Director for Astronauts for Hire. He works as manned spaceflight consultant, triathlon coach, author and public speaker.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.