CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a discussion of spacecraft relative motion, both in the unperturbed and perturbed settings. This title explains the main control approaches for regulating relative satellite dynamics, using both impulsive and continuous maneuvers, and present the main constituents required for relative navigation.
- Author(s)Pini Gurfil
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication29/12/2008
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight750 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.