All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow the twenty-one-layer Apollo spacesuit, made by Playtex, was a triumph of intimacy over engineering.
- Author BiographyNicholas de Monchaux is Assistant Professor of Architecture at the College of Environmental Design, University of California, Berkeley. His work has appeared in the architectural journal Log, the New York Times, the New York Times Magazine, Architectural Digest, and other publications.
- PrizesWinner of American Astronautical Society Eugene M. Emme Astronautical Literature Award 2011.
- Author(s)Nicholas De Monchaux
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2011
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note26 color illus., 114 b&w illus.
- Weight1157 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £25.99Trending at £32.49
- £16.00Trending at £16.24
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £49.55Trending at £62.85
- £4.90Trending at £5.07
- £25.14Trending at £40.00
- £22.87Trending at £27.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.