All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.23
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis theoretical and empirical study examines the connection between the image and substance of Spain's democracy and the country's foreign policy in Central America. A linkage is established between Spain's political model of democratic transition and Spanish foreign policy on the isthmus.
- Author BiographyROBIN L. ROSENBERG is Deputy Executive Director of the North-South Center at the University of Miami, Coral Gables. He has researched this study at length both in the United States and in Spain. He formerly taught at Troy State University and has served in Spain as Adjunct Professor for several institutions.
- Author(s)Robin L. Rosenberg
- Date of Publication30/01/1992
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleContributions in Political Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 288.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.