All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're heading for the Sierras or the costas, historic towns or cosmopolitan cities, this guide has a variety of places to choose from. It includes simple Casas de Aldea (small traditional houses in remote rural settings), restored monasteries and palaces and modernist buildings with all the contemporary designer trimmings, and more.
- Author BiographyAlastair has built a team of talented editors who are as committed as he is to the search for authenticity and personality in places to stay. They are also 'driving' the world's first carbon-neutral publishing company; the search for a reduced ecological footprint is a serious one. In 2005/2006, Alastair Sawday Publishing won an award from Business Commitment to the Environment, a Green Apple Award and The Queen's Award for Enterprise: Sustainable Development. Jose Navarro is in charge again, of this 7th edition. His background is in photography and writing on cultural and environmental issues and he is hugely enthusiastic about the buildings and people of his native Spain.
- PublisherAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Date of Publication05/04/2007
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Out-of-print date28/05/2011
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight662 g
- Width129 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJose Navarro
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £16.24Trending at £19.93
- £4.54Trending at £4.59
- £10.71Trending at £14.14
- £8.75Trending at £9.96
- £6.27Trending at £7.96
- £4.48Trending at £5.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.