All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLast published in 1992, the fourth edition of a traveller's handbook on Spain, from the CADOGAN GUIDES series, which features information on areas such as Andalucia, Cantabria and Castille, with details of local history and culture and city-centre maps. Includes an updated section on Southern Spain.
- Author(s)Dana Facaros,Michael Pauls
- PublisherCadogan Guides
- Date of Publication26/04/1996
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleCadogan Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCadogan Guides
- Out-of-print date30/04/2003
- Content Noteillustrations maps (some colour)
- Weight831 g
- Width145 mm
- Height210 mm
- Illustrator(s)Charles Shearer
- Revised byJeremy Wayne,etc.
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.