Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.60+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpamAssassin (SA), the leading open source spam-fighting tool, is free, flexible, powerful, highly-regarded, and remarkably effective. Until now, it was SpamAssassin lacked published documentation. This clear, concise new guide provides the expertise you need to take back your inbox.
- Author BiographyAlan Schwartz, Ph.D. is an assistant professor of clinical decision making in the Departments of Medical Education and Pediatrics at the University of Illinois at Chicago. He is also the author of Managing Mailing Lists and the coauthor of Stopping Spam (both from O'Reilly). He serves as a consultant on Unix system administration for several ISPs. In his spare time, he develops and maintains the PennMUSH MUD server and brews beer and mead with his wife, with whom he also develops and maintains their son. Turn-ons for Alan include sailing, programming in Perl, playing duplicate bridge, and drinking Anchor Porter. Turn-offs include spam and watery American lagers.
- Author(s)Alan Schwartz
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication03/08/2004
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight365 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £25.35Trending at £40.17
- £7.72Trending at £10.69
- £13.46Trending at £18.07
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £8.08Trending at £11.68
- £32.29Trending at £39.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.