Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.40Trending at £16.75
- £10.77Trending at £11.89
- £4.95Trending at £8.87
- £15.56Trending at £20.82
- £24.80Trending at £42.92
- £55.13Trending at £66.59
- £17.24Trending at £19.83
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated military history in the MEN-AT-ARMS series as well as being the first in a three volume set on the subject of the Spanish army of the Napoleonic Wars. It covers the years from 1793 to 1808 and includes the 1801 War of the Oranges in Portugal and the 1808 Spanish victory at Bailen.
- Author BiographyRene Chartrand was born in Montral and educated in Canada, the United States and the Bahamas. A senior curator with Canada's National Historic Sites for nearly three decades, he is now a freelance writer and historical consultant for cinema and historic sites restorations. He has written numerous articles and books including almost 20 Osprey titles and the first two volumes of Canadian Military Heritage. Also a student of wines, he currently lives in Hull, Quebec, with his wife and two sons.
- Author(s)Rene Chartrand
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/11/1998
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleMen-at-Arms
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 321
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note8 colour and 50 b&w illustrations
- Weight241 g
- Width186 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)William Younghusband,Gary Embleton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.