All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis series presents diverse and fascinating movements in world cinema. Each volume concentrates on a set of films from a different national, regional or, in some cases, cross-cultural cinema which constitute a particular tradition.
- Author BiographyAntonio Lazaro-Reboll is Lecturer in Hispanic Studies at the University of Kent.
- Author(s)Antonio Lazaro-Reboll
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleTraditions in World Cinema
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note40 b&w illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byLinda Badley,R. Barton Palmer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.