All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster Spanish grammar and broaden your vocabulary with your very own Spanish Tutor. This contemporary interactive workbook features 200 activities across a range of grammar and vocabulary points with clear goals, concise explanations, and real-world tasks.
- Author BiographyJuan Kattan-Ibarra holds degrees in foreign-language teaching from the universities of Chile, Michigan State, Manchester and London. He taught Spanish at Ealing College and Shell International and was an examiner for the University of London School Examinations Board. He now lives and works in Chile. Angela Howkins, former lecturer in Spanish at Dundee College, has taught students at all levels. She is the author of a number of Spanish learning books including Practising Spanish Grammar and Spanish Grammar in Context.
- Author(s)Angela Howkins,Juan Kattan-Ibarra
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- GenreLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight766 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £51.74Trending at £65.31
- £15.79Trending at £25.19
- £11.94Trending at £17.65
- £19.99Trending at £21.14
- £17.30Trending at £22.87
- £16.99Trending at £17.80
- £11.18Trending at £13.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.