Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces children to the Spanish language. This 45-minute CD features 22 songs while exposing them to Spanish language basics. It highlights key words and phrases, reinforcing important vocabulary for young listeners; and each song is followed by a game or activity that gives kids the opportunity to show off what they have learned.
- Author BiographyCatherine Bruzzone (United Kingdom) is an experienced children's language instructor.
- Author(s)Catherine Bruzzone
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication19/04/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleNTC Foreign Language
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight112 g
- Width137 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-ROM
- Running Time45
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.08
- £25.97Trending at £35.64
- £7.09Trending at £9.01
- £9.73Trending at £12.34
- £8.99Trending at £9.66
- £7.70Trending at £9.95
- £8.89Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.