All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProduction-targeted Spark guidance with real-world use cases Spark: Big Data Cluster Computing in Production goes beyond general Spark overviews to provide targeted guidance toward using lightning-fast big-data clustering in production.
- Author BiographyIlya Ganelin is a data engineer working at Capital One Data Innovation Lab. Ilya is an active contributor to the core components of Apache Spark and a committer to Apache Apex. Ema Orhian is a Big Data Engineer interested in scaling algorithms. She is the main committer on jaws-spark-sql-rest, a data warehouse explorer on top of Spark SQL. Kai Sasaki is a software engineer working in distributed computing and machine learning. He is a Spark contributor who develops mainly MLlib, ML libraries. Brennon York has been a core contributor to Apache Spark since 2014 including development on GraphX and the core build environment.
- Author(s)Anikate Singh,Brennon York,Ema Orhian,Ilya Ganelin,Kai Sasaki,Kostas Sakellis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/04/2016
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight372 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.