Spark for the Fire: How youthful thinking unlocks creativity by Ian Wharton (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.04Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by monster_bookshop
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
- £2.65+ £2.98 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by theairambulanceservice_media
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for people with a desire to make things, for everyone who wants to excel, for the people who are passionate about what they want to do, and for those whose imaginations demand to be put to use, in any discipline, this book helps youthful spark the fire of creativity.
- Author BiographyIan Wharton is a creative director at the global ideas and innovation agency AKQA. Previously a partner at tech start-up Zolmo, Ian led the creative for the Apple Design Award-winning apps for Jamie Oliver, some of the top-rated, top-grossing apps for iPhone and iPad with over 9 million downloads. During that time, Zolmo was ranked in Design Week's Top 50 Design Consultancies. After graduating best-of-show from university with short animated film Solar (2007), earning a Royal Television Society Award, Ian joined visual effects company The Mill as an art director. There he designed commercials for Audi, EA and game trailers for Sony. Ian has since been named an Art Directors Club 'Young Gun' and one of BIMA's Digital Hot 100. As a regular speaker on creativity and the mobile industry, Ian contributed to the no.1 best-selling App & Mobile Case Study Book (2011), serves as digital jury foreman for the D&AD Student Awards, and mentors at London's School of Communication Arts.
- Author(s)Ian Wharton
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £38.79Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.