All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brand new CD audio editon of Agatha Christie's classic thriller. Features the recurring character Colonel Race from Death on the Nile, Cards on the Table and The Man in the Brown Suit.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in 44 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight218 g
- Width155 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Read byHugh Fraser
- Contained items statementContains 5 CD-Audios
- Running Time300
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.79Trending at £4.85
- £2.81Trending at £4.01
- £4.59Trending at £4.82
- £34.99Trending at £35.43
- £3.99Trending at £6.29
- £4.78Trending at £4.94
- £4.44Trending at £4.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.