Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.79Trending at £13.19
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.05
- £38.22Trending at £41.59
- £24.86Trending at £25.79
- £24.03Trending at £32.39
- £7.79Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionAs with past volumes, the research presented here spans a broad range of research traditions, for spatial cognition concerns not just the basic spatial behavior of biological and artificial agents, but also the reasoning processes that allow spatial planning across broad spatial and temporal scales.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number6222
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note108 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 347 p. 108 illus.
- Weight506 g
- Edited byChristoph Holscher,John A. Bateman,Marta Olivetti Belardinelli,Nora S. Newcombe,Thomas F. Shipley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.