All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.99Trending at £24.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.18
About this product
- DescriptionSPATIAL ERROR ANALYSIS is an all-in-one sourcebook on error measurements in one-, two-, and three-dimensional spaces. This book features exhaustive, systematic coverage of error measurement relationships, techniques, and solutions used to solve general, correlated cases. It is packed with 62 figures and 24 tables.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author David Y. Hsu is currently a member of the Senior Technical Staff with the Advanced Systems Analysis Group at Litton Guidance and Control Systems Division. Since 1982, his principal tasks have included gravity modeling/compensation, simulation, and analysis. He has authored over 20 scientific articles in the ION, IEEE Plans, NAECON proceedings, and other Mathematical/Engineering journals. Dr. Hsu received his B.S.E.E. from the National Taiwan University and his Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics from the University of Virginia. He has taught in the Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Computer Science departments of various universities in the United States as well as in the Taiwan province of China. He is a member of the Institute of Navigation and the Mathematical Association of America.
- Author(s)David Y. Hsu
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/1998
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight636 g
- Width185 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.