All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the first comprehensive guide to the analysis of spatial data. Each chapter covers a particular data format and the associated class of problems, introducing theory, giving computational suggestions, and providing examples. Methods are illustrated by computer-drawn figures.
- Author BiographyBrian D. Ripley PhD, is Professor of Applied Statistics at Oxford University. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Mathematical Statistics and the Royal Society of Edinburgh and is also a member of the International Statistical Institute.
- Author(s)Brian D. Ripley
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/08/2004
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, figures, graphs
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.