All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £38.13Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £10.01
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
About this product
- DescriptionRegional development problems in China have been focused on by many analysts and policy makers. The aim of this book is to analyze regional development in China from the viewpoint of spatial interaction by using inter-regional input-output model for China.
- Author BiographySHIRO HIOKI Associate Professor, Faculty of Economics, Tohoku University, Japan YONGZHI HOU Vice Director, Department of Development Strategy and Regional Economy, Development Research Center of the State Council, China TAKAAKI KANAZAWA Associate Professor, Faculty of Economics, Wakayama University, Japan SHANTONG LI Director, Department of Development Strategy and Regional Economy, Development Research Center of the State Council, China QIYUN LIU Professor, School of Public Administration, Renmin (People's) University of China, China WENQING PAN Lecturer, School of Economic Administration, Qinghua University, China YAXIONG ZHANG Chief, Department of Economic Forecasting, State Information, Center, China KUN ZHAO Economist, Department of Economic Forecasting, State Information Center, China
- Author(s)Takeo Ihara
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIDE-JETRO Series
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 230 p. 2 illus.
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byNobuhiro Okamoto
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.