CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £23.78
- £15.72Trending at £17.39
- £16.72Trending at £18.97
- £15.72Trending at £16.03
- £26.73Trending at £40.08
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.48
About this product
- Author(s)Marco Tomassini
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleNatural Computing Series
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight322 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
- Table Of ContentsSetting the Stage for Structured Populations.- Island Models.- Island Models: Empirical Properties.- Lattice Cellular Models.- Lattice Cellular Models: Empirical Properties.- Random and Irregular Cellular Populations.- Coevolutionary Structured Models.- Some Nonconventional Models.
- Author BiographyMarco Tomassini is a professor of Computer Science at the Information Systems Department of the University of Lausanne, Switzerland. He graduated in physical and chemical sciences in Mendoza, Argentina, and got a PhD degree in theoretical chemistry from the University of Perugia, Italy, working on computer simulations of condensed matter systems. His current research interests are centered around the application of biological ideas to artificial systems. He is active in evolutionary computation, especially spatially structured systems, genetic programming, and evolvable machines. He is also interested in machine learning, parallel cellular computing systems, and the dynamical properties of networked complex systems. He has been Program Chairman of several international events and has published many scientific papers and several authored and edited books in these fields.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.