All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe goal of this book is to offer useful quality parameters for migrating silver eels, indicating their contribution to recruitment. The material on the process of migration and maturation also elucidates the natural conditions for eel reproduction.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleFish & Fisheries Series
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight984 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byGuido Van den Thillart,J.Cliff Rankin,Sylvie Dufour
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.