Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £14.98Trending at £16.68
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £12.55
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £4.57Trending at £5.00
About this product
- DescriptionEach volume in this series features approximately fifteen short biographies of notorious bad guys, perpetrators of mischief, visionary if misunderstood thinkers, and other colorful antiheroes from the history of a given state. The villainous, the misguided, and the misunderstood all get their due in these entertaining yet informing books.
- Author BiographySam Lowe was born on the plains of North Dakota, where he began his newspaper career as a delivery boy for the Kensal Times. He migrated to warm and snowless Arizona in 1969, where he has written for a variety of newspapers, establishing The Lowe Road series, featuring unusual people, places, and things across Arizona. Compilations of his work have appeared in book form. Named Humor Columnist of the Year by the National Society of Newspaper Columnists, Lowe continues The Lowe Road for the Arizona Republic, as well as contributing stories to Arizona Highways, Arizona Highroads, and other state publications. He is also the author of GPP's You Know You're in Arizona. Sam Lowe lives in Phoenix.
- Author(s)Sam Lowe
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleSpeaking Ill of the Dead: Jerks in History
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight18 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.