CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.11Trending at £28.79
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book lays out ways in which teachers and storytelling groups can foster the imaginative lives of children and their parents.
- Author BiographyJack Zipes has published and translated over a dozen volumes on and about stories, fairy tales, and storytelling. Cofounder of the Neighborhood Bridges Project, he is one of the most widely respected scholars of fairy tales and a passionate advocate for storytelling in education. He is Professor of German at the University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Jack David Zipes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.