All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionHikers in the mountains of the Far West have long known about mysterious carvings found on aspen trees but few have researched their intent or significance. This title analyzes the content of thousands of arboglphs in the mountains of Nevada and California. It is suitable for scholars and those interested in the Basque experience.
- Author BiographyJ. Mallea-Olaetxe is an independent scholar at the Basque Studies Program a the University of Nevada, Reno.
- PublisherUniversity of Nevada Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nevada Press
- Content Note94 b/w photos
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.